Frank Celeste, Realtor, Boston Real Estate ExpertFrank has been asked for his expert real estate advice in numerous national and regional publications,such as The Charlestown Patriot Bridge "The Best is Yet to Come!" and has recently been quoted in the Boston Globe: Investors Swoop In, Some Massachusetts Areas See Rise in Home Values, and in Boston Globe Magazine articles about real estate: Bathroom Renovations that Wow, 10 Steps to Take Before You Sell and Money Growing in Your Garden. Frank was also featured on "This Old House" television program.
Recently Named among the top 20 Brokers in all of Boston based on his amazing real estate Sales Volume of over $50,000,000 in 2013 alone! Being one of Boston's Top Brokers for well over 25 years, Frank Celeste brings a wealth of experience to the table. Sited as one of the Top brokers in Boston in 2012 per MLS closed sales statistics! His business is almost 100% by referral. This is the evolution of many multiple transactions with repeat customers over many years. It is based on actual results and thousands of very satisfied buyers & sellers! This translates into hundreds of millions in Real Estate Sales in the Greater Boston market over his career! The importance of this is that unlike many brokers, he is not spending time looking for new clients. He can devote all of his time, energy, knowledge and passion to servicing his clients. A native of Boston, his intimate knowledge of Greater Boston's wonderful neighborhoods is a key asset. As an example, he was asked to give a walking tour of Charlestown and the Navy Yard and then appeared on an episode of "This Old House". Many of his listings have been highlighted in major publications such as the Boston Globe Magazine for the "Best Roof Deck in Boston" among others. You want a knowledgeable and experienced Broker working in your best interest in this market. Frank's extensive network of lenders, attorneys, home inspectors & contractors will make your move seamless! Frank had his own firm for over 20 years, Grancey & Company and sold it to Gibson Sothebys International Realty in October of 2008. Because of his extensive experience, he was asked to stay on after the sale to help nuture and grow their business by doing what he does best, Selling Real Estate!
For a Seller, his knowledge and experience brings a solid level of comfort and assurance to any buyer viewing your home along with the expertise to answer their most probing questions about neighborhoods and amenities, and most importantly value. The market is on the move if you want your property sold professionally, and in a very timely fashion call me today! Activity and confidence are coming back!
For a Buyer, his experience and lifelong residency in the City can give the information to assist in not only choosing the right neighborhood, but an accurate and objective opinion of values in the area. All of this knowledge is absolutely necessary in today's real estate environment. The more educated and informed the parties, the smoother the transaction. Buying or Selling a home should be a smooth, pleasant experience. It is the most money you will most likely ever spend or receive.
If you are looking to Buy or Sell- from a Brick Townhouse on Monument Square in Charlestown, to a Penthouse 3 Bedroom on the Waterfront, or A Back Bay Duplex with Parking or a South End Two Bedroom, Two Bath with a Deck, call your local Real Estate Expert: Frank Celeste today!
References, unlike other websites, call or email me and I will give you actual names, email addresses and phone numbers of past and existing buyers and sellers, not names with initials for last names. Reputation is everything in business and in life!
"CALL TODAY IF YOU WANT A SOLD SIGN ON YOUR PROPERTY!"
It is of the utmost importance in today's evolving real estate environment to have an experienced, highly regarded broker representing your best interests.
Specializing in Charlestown, the Navy Yard, South Boston, the Boston Waterfront, North End, South End, Back Bay & Beacon Hill, Cambridge... I have an unbelievable network of seasoned reputable brokers in some of Boston's most desirable suburbs such as: Brookline, Wellesley, Winchester, Lexington & Weston. Call Today for all of your real estate needs!
Frank believes strongly in giving back to the community, and realizes how very fortunate we all are in today's economic environment. He is on the board of Toys for Joys, a charity that collected over 3000 toys this past December(2013) for 9 underpriviledged children's charities in Greater Boston. He is also a staunch supporter and contributor The Greater Boston Food Bank, St Francis House, The Boston Rescue Mission & Victory Programs, Warren Prescott School Foundation.
Some Recent Client Reviews on Trulia:
Go to Trulia.com to check my 40+ recommendations!
Bruce SwantonClient, BuyerFrank was a great help in finding our new home! From the search through negotiations, his knowledge of the market, strong customer service skills, and interest in us as individuals and the attributes we were looking for in a new home were invaluable to us. April 6th,2013
Frank sold our home in 3 days for 40% more than we paid for it 2 years ago. Before taking it to market, Frank created amazing marketing materials, including a brochure and a dedicated website with great photography, floor plans and thorough information. Frank also did all of this in the midst of a blizzard that dropped 3 feet of snow in Charlestown and shut the city down for days. Frank's the best.Thu, Apr 4, 2013
We were fortunate to have been referred to Frank to represent us in our Charlestown, MA real estate search. Frank was a tireless advocate for us at every stage of the process. In this market it is important to have a good agent and we were rewarded by "winning" an excellent property that recently closed.
I wholeheartedly recommend Frank to anyone who is considering listing their property or who needs an excellent buyer's agent.
For any further questions I can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgMon, Mar 25, 2013
As a first time buyer I was basically clueless about the whole process. Frank was excellent in guiding me through the necessary steps. He was extremely helpful, knowledgable, and patient. I can not say enough great things about my experience with him and would absolutely recommend him to all my friends.Tue, Jan 8, 2013
A list of My Most Recent Sales
- 58-60 Russell Street - Two 1837 Greek Revival Homes Combined with Lush Landscaped Yard and 2 Car Parking - $1,250,000 Sold!!
- 20 Concord Street - Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom 3.5 Bath with Cetral Air, Private Deck, and Off Street Parking $1,279,000 Sold!!
- 2001 Marina Drive - Spectacular Penthouse with Panoramic Ocean Views, Private Roofdeck, and Garage Parking! Listed at $999,999 Sold!!
- 28 Monument Unit #1 - Completely Renovated 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Unit with Deeded Storage and central air $579,000 Sold!!
- 28 Monument Street #2- Renovated 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Floor Through with C/a, Granite Countertops, and Stainless Steel Sold Over Asking $589,000!!
- 28 Monument Street #3- Renovated 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Penthouse Duplex with Central Air, Granite and Stainless Appliances $599,000 Sold!!
- 126 G Street #1 South Boston- Completely Renovated 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex with the highest Level of Finishes $550,000 Sold!!
- 256 Athens Street Unit #1 - 2 Bedroom in South Boston with 2 Car Tandem Parking! $439,000 SOLD!
- 8 Herbert Street Somerville - Renovated 3 Bedroom 3 Bath Single Family in Davis Square $849,900 SOLD!!
- 633 Dorchester Avenue Unit 3 - New Price on thisPristine 3 Bedroom with wonderful Layout and Common Yard $425,000 SOLD!
- 633 Dorchester Avenue Unit 1 - New Price on this Private entrace 3 Bedroom 2 Bath with Common Yard $425,000 Sold!!!
- 404 West Second Street #1- Newer Construction 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath in Prime Location with Parking! $459,000 Sold!!!
- 89 Dresser Street Unit 89- Newer Construction 4 Story Townhouse with Garage Parking $669.000 Sold!!!
- 48 Monument Square Unit B - Wonderful Pied De Terre on Monument Square With off Street Parking Included SOLD!
- 30 Monument Square Unit 410 - Dramatic One Bedroom in the"Schoolhouse" with Off Street Parking $525,000 Sold!!
- 65 Chelsea Street Unit 303 - Pristine One Bedroom in the Charlestowbn Navy Yard with Garage Parking! 485,000 Sold!!
- 28 Harvard Street Unit #1 - Gorgeous 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex with Parking $799,000 SOLD!!
- 33 Soley Street #1 - Stunning 2 Bedroom Duplex with Sunroom and private Patio $639,900 SOLD!!
- 5 Cedar Street Unit #1 - 2 Bedroom Duplex Right off Monument Square $499,000 SOLD~!!!
- 3 Harvard Place #2 - Pristine One Bedroom Condo Nestled on Private Way Flawless! $415,000 SOLD OVER ASKING!!!!
- 33 Elm Streeet Unit #2 - Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath unit with Deck and Parking $549,000 SOLD!!
- 261 Bunker Hill Street Unit 4 - Renovated 2 Bedroom plus Study with Private Roofdeck $649,900 SOLD!!
- 12 Sheafe Street - Pristine 1 Bedroom Nestled on a private way Priced to sell at $299,000 SOLD!!
- 2001 Marina Drive - Dramatic Penthouse Unit in Marina Bay with over 2300 sq ft of Living Space Private Roofdeck $999,999
- 51 Monument Avenue - Elegant 4 Bedroom Victorian on Monument Avenue $1,249,000 SOLD!!
- 53 Monument Avenue - Magnificent 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Residence on Prestigious Monument Avenue SOLD OVER ASKING!!
- 20 Mystic Street #1 - Elegant 3 Bedroom with Private Courtyard $679,000 Sold Over Asking!!
- 17 Salem Street Unit #3 - Beautiful 2 Bedroom Penthouse Unit with Private Roofdeck $499,000 Sold Over Asking!!
- 30 Monument Square - Corner 3 Bedroom 2 Bath unit with over 1400 sq ft and Garage Parking $849,000 SOLD!!
- 512 Medford Street - Charming Brick Single Family with Private Patio $449,000 SOLD!! Over Asking!
- 40 Mead Street Unit #2 - Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Condo with Spectacular Panoramic Views of Bostons Skyline $429,900 SOLD!!
- 45 High Street #3 - Beautiful 2 Bedroom in Gaslit District with Amazing Common Roofdeck $459,000 SOLD!!
- 464 Medford Street Unit B Custom Built 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath with Garage Parking $575,000 SOLD!!
- 24 Harvard Street Unit #1 - Stunning Victorian Duplex withg Private Courtyard $479,000 SOLD!!
- 12 Lexington Street Unit #1 - Spectacular 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Duplex with Lush private Yard - $634,900 SOLD!!
- 32 Chestnut Street - Grand Parlor Duplex with Original Detail and Private Courtyard - $739,000 SOLD!!
- 6 Washington Street - Magnificent Grand Vicorian Renovated to Perfection $1,499,000 Sold Over Asking!!!
- 15 Chestnut Street - Elegant Single Family with Lush Private Garden in Prime Location $869,000 SOLD!!!!
- 19 Monument Square Unit C - Elegant One Bedroom Plus Office Right on Monument Square - $529,000 SOLD!!
- 87 Bartlett Street #3 - Totally Renovated Penhouse 1 Bedroom with Granite Kitchen and High Efficiency systems - $309,000 SOLD!!
- 51 Chestnut Street - Magnificent circa 1842 Home with Private Roofdeck and Courtyard $1,395,000 SOLD!!