Look at These Exclusive Offerings!
28 Harvard Street Unit #1 Charlestown, Ma
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex with Off Street Parking
Click Here for a Virtual Tour of this Magnificent Property
Frank Celeste, Realtor, Boston Real Estate ExpertFrank has been asked for his expert real estate advice in numerous national and regional publications,such as The Charlestown Patriot Bridge "The Best is Yet to Come!" and has recently been quoted in the Boston Globe: Investors Swoop In, Some Massachusetts Areas See Rise in Home Values, and in Boston Globe Magazine articles about real estate: Bathroom Renovations that Wow, 10 Steps to Take Before You Sell and Money Growing in Your Garden. Frank was also featured on "This Old House" television program.
Being one of Boston's Top Brokers for over 25 years, Frank Celeste brings a wealth of experience to the table. Sited as one of the Top brokers in Boston in 2012 per MLS closed sales statistics! His business is almost 100% by referral. This is the evolution of many multiple transactions with repeat customers over many years. It is based on actual results and thousands of very satisfied buyers & sellers! This translates into hundreds of millions in Real Estate Sales in the Greater Boston market over his career! The importance of this is that unlike many brokers, he is not spending time looking for new clients. He can devote all of his time, energy, knowledge and passion to servicing his clients. A native of Boston, his intimate knowledge of Greater Boston's wonderful neighborhoods is a key asset. As an example, he was asked to give a walking tour of Charlestown and the Navy Yard and then appeared on an episode of "This Old House". Many of his listings have been highlighted in major publications such as the Boston Globe Magazine for the "Best Roof Deck in Boston" among others. You want a knowledgeable and experienced Broker working in your best interest in this market. Frank's extensive network of lenders, attorneys, home inspectors & contractors will make your move seamless! Frank had his own firm for over 20 years, Grancey & Company and sold it to Gibson Sothebys International Realty in October of 2008. Because of his extensive experience, he was asked to stay on after the sale to help nuture and grow their business by doing what he does best, Selling Real Estate!
For a Seller, his knowledge and experience brings a solid level of comfort and assurance to any buyer viewing your home along with the expertise to answer their most probing questions about neighborhoods and amenities, and most importantly value. The market is on the move if you want your property sold professionally, and in a very timely fashion call me today! Activity and confidence are coming back!
For a Buyer, his experience and lifelong residency in the City can give the information to assist in not only choosing the right neighborhood, but an accurate and objective opinion of values in the area. All of this knowledge is absolutely necessary in today's real estate environment. The more educated and informed the parties, the smoother the transaction. Buying or Selling a home should be a smooth, pleasant experience. It is the most money you will most likely ever spend or receive.
If you are looking to Buy or Sell- from a Brick Townhouse on Monument Square in Charlestown, to a Penthouse 3 Bedroom on the Waterfront, or A Back Bay Duplex with Parking or a South End Two Bedroom, Two Bath with a Deck, call your local Real Estate Expert: Frank Celeste today!
References, unlike other websites, call or email me and I will give you actual names, email addresses and phone numbers of past and existing buyers and sellers, not names with initials for last names. Reputation is everything in business and in life!
"CALL TODAY IF YOU WANT A SOLD SIGN ON YOUR PROPERTY!"
It is of the utmost importance in today's evolving real estate environment to have an experienced, highly regarded broker representing your best interests.
Specializing in Charlestown, the Navy Yard, the Boston Waterfront, North End, South End, Back Bay & Beacon Hill... I have an unbelievable network of seasoned reputable brokers in some of Boston's most desirable suburbs such as: Brookline, Wellesley, Winchester, Lexington & Weston. Call Today for all of your real estate needs!
Frank believes strongly in giving back to the community, and realizes how very fortunate we all are in today's economic environment. He is on the board of Toys for Joys, a charity that collected over 2000 toys this past December(2010) for 6 underpriviledged children's charities in Greater Boston. He is also a staunch supporter and contributor The Greater Boston Food Bank, St Francis House, The Boston Rescue Mission & Victory Programs, Warren Prescott School Foundation.
Some Recent Client Reviews on Trulia:
Bruce SwantonClient, BuyerFrank was a great help in finding our new home! From the search through negotiations, his knowledge of the market, strong customer service skills, and interest in us as individuals and the attributes we were looking for in a new home were invaluable to us. April 6th,2013
Frank sold our home in 3 days for 40% more than we paid for it 2 years ago. Before taking it to market, Frank created amazing marketing materials, including a brochure and a dedicated website with great photography, floor plans and thorough information. Frank also did all of this in the midst of a blizzard that dropped 3 feet of snow in Charlestown and shut the city down for days. Frank's the best.Thu, Apr 4, 2013
We were fortunate to have been referred to Frank to represent us in our Charlestown, MA real estate search. Frank was a tireless advocate for us at every stage of the process. In this market it is important to have a good agent and we were rewarded by "winning" an excellent property that recently closed.
I wholeheartedly recommend Frank to anyone who is considering listing their property or who needs an excellent buyer's agent.
For any further questions I can be contacted directly at email@example.comMon, Mar 25, 2013
As a first time buyer I was basically clueless about the whole process. Frank was excellent in guiding me through the necessary steps. He was extremely helpful, knowledgable, and patient. I can not say enough great things about my experience with him and would absolutely recommend him to all my friends.Tue, Jan 8, 2013
My Featured Properties
- 28 Harvard Street Unit #1 - Gorgeous 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex with Parking $799,000 ACCEPTED OFFER!!
- 238-240 Bunker Hill Street - Circa 1800 Gambrel Brick 2 Family Home in Charlestown $899,000
- 33 Soley Street #1 - Stunning 2 Bedroom Duplex with Sunroom and private Patio $639,900 NEW PRICE!!
- 5 Cedar Street Unit #1 - 2 Bedroom Duplex Right off Monument Square $499,000 UNDER AGREEMENT!!
- 3 Harvard Place #2 - Pristine One Bedroom Condo Nestled on Private Way Flawless! $415,000 SOLD OVER ASKING!!!!
- 33 Elm Streeet Unit #2 - Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath unit with Deck and Parking $549,000 ACCEPTED OFFER!!
- 261 Bunker Hill Street Unit 4 - Renovated 2 Bedroom plus Study with Private Roofdeck $649,900 UNDER AGREEMENT!!
- 12 Sheafe Street - Pristine 1 Bedroom Nestled on a private way Priced to sell at $299,000 UNDER AGREEMENT!!
- 2001 Marina Drive - Dramatic Penthouse Unit in Marina Bay with over 2300 sq ft of Living Space Private Roofdeck $999,999
- 51 Monument Avenue - Elegant 4 Bedroom Victorian on Monument Avenue $1,249,000 UNDER AGREEMENT!!
- 53 Monument Avenue - Magnificent 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Residence on Prestigious Monument Avenue UNDER AGREEMENT!!
- 813 Parker Street - Sprawling 3 Family on Corner Lot with Adjoining 2673 sq ft Parcel $1,580,000 NEW PRICE!!!
- 20 Mystic Street #1 - Elegant 3 Bedroom with Private Courtyard $679,000 Sold Over Asking!!
- 17 Salem Street Unit #3 - Beautiful 2 Bedroom Penthouse Unit with Private Roofdeck $499,000 Sold Over Asking!!
- 30 Monument Square - Corner 3 Bedroom 2 Bath unit with over 1400 sq ft and Garage Parking $849,000 UNDER AGREEMENT!!
- 512 Medford Street - Charming Brick Single Family with Private Patio $449,000 SOLD!! Over Asking!
- 40 Mead Street Unit #2 - Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Condo with Spectacular Panoramic Views of Bostons Skyline $429,900 SOLD!!
- 45 High Street #3 - Beautiful 2 Bedroom in Gaslit District with Amazing Common Roofdeck $459,000 SOLD!!
- 464 Medford Street Unit B Custom Built 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath with Garage Parking $575,000 SOLD!!
- 24 Harvard Street Unit #1 - Stunning Victorian Duplex withg Private Courtyard $479,000 SOLD!!
- The Residences at Rutherford Square! Stunning 3 Bedroom Townhouses with Garage Parking from $5000 ONLY 1 LEFT!!!
- 12 Lexington Street Unit #1 - Spectacular 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Duplex with Lush private Yard - $634,900 SOLD!!
- 32 Chestnut Street - Grand Parlor Duplex with Original Detail and Private Courtyard - $739,000 SOLD!!
- 6 Washington Street - Magnificent Grand Vicorian Renovated to Perfection $1,499,000 Sold Over Asking!!!
- 15 Chestnut Street - Elegant Single Family with Lush Private Garden in Prime Location $869,000 SOLD!!!!
- 19 Monument Square Unit C - Elegant One Bedroom Plus Office Right on Monument Square - $529,000 SOLD!!
- 87 Bartlett Street #3 - Totally Renovated Penhouse 1 Bedroom with Granite Kitchen and High Efficiency systems - $309,000 SOLD!!
- 51 Chestnut Street - Magnificent circa 1842 Home with Private Roofdeck and Courtyard $1,395,000 ACCEPTED OFFER!!!
- 82 School Street Unit #3 - Private Entrance 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhouse with Garage Parking $584,500 SOLD!!
- 40 Auburn Street - Charming 3 Bedroom Single Family with Private Roofdeck and Off Street Parking $649,000 SOLD!!
- 30 Monument Square - "The School House" - Gorgeous 2 Bedroom 2 Bath front facing unit overlooking the monument with parking $509,000 SOLD!!
- 24 Oak Street Unit #1 - Elegant 2 Bedroom plus den Duplex with private courtyard and superior finishes New Price! $619,000 SOLD!!
- 270 Bunker Hill Street Unit #2 - Perfect One Bedroom with Central Air and Private Deck! Only $265K SOLD!!
- 73 Chelsea Street Unit 109 - Large 2 Bedroom 2.5 bath in the "Nautica" development in Historic Charlestown Navy Yard $549,900 SOLD!!
- 5 Pleasant Street Court - Circa 1840's Antique Colonial Steps to Monument Square with Private Patio $769,000 SOLD!! FULL ASKING PRICE!!
- 356-358 Main Street Unit #21 - Spectacular Loft Like 2 Bedroom with Exposed Brick $389,000 SOLD!!
- 13 Tremont Street #1 - Spacious 1 Bedroom with Private Yard Steps to the Monument $374,900 SOLD!!
- 24 Oak Street Unit #2 - Spectacular 3 Bedroom Penthouse Duplex with Private Roofdeck $689,000 SOLD!!
- 48 Pleasant Street Unit #2 - Renovated 3 Bedroom 1.5 bath in prime location $585,000 SOLD!!! Over Asking Price!!
- 42-44 Washington Street - 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with private Yard in Prime Town Hill Location $429,000 SOLD!!
- 28 Harvard Street Unit #5 - Spacious Separate Entrance Carriage House with Private Deck and Parking $715,000 SOLD!!
- 39 Soley Street Unit #2 - Spacious 3 Bedroom plus Office Penthouse Duplex with Private Roofdeck $649,900 SOLD!!
- 39 Union Street #1, Brand New Renovation! 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Custom Finishes & Courtyard! $760,000 SOLD!! Over Asking Price!!
- 95 Pearl Street Unit #3 - Charming Penthouse One Bedroom plus Study with covered deck and storage $329,000(Sold)
- 7 Adams Street, "The Hunnewell Mansion", 5000SF Mansion on the Training Field completely Renovated to Perfection! $2,399,000 SOLD!!
- 287 Bunker Hill Street Unit #3- Sunfilled Penthouse Duplex with 2 fireplaces and Master Suite with comanding skyline views $529,000 SOLD!!
- 87 Bartlett Street #1 - Totally Renovated 1 Bedroom plus study 2 Bath Duplex Condo with over 1000 sq ft of living area $399,000 SOLD!!
- 87 Bartlett Street #2 - Totally Renovated 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Unit with Granite Kitchen, and High Efficiency systems - $299,000 SOLD!!
- 50 Chappie Street #3 - Totally renovated 3 Bedroom 1 Bath duplex with Storage and Private roofdeck Newly Priced - $429,000 SOLD!!
- 50 Chappie Street Unit #2 - Totally Renovated 2 Bed 1 Bath with storage. Perfect Pied a Tierre or first time homebuyer-$339,000SOLD!!
- 50 Chappie Street Unit #1 - Totally Renovated 2 Bed 1 Bath with storage. Perfect Pied a Tierre or first time homebuyer-$339,000SOLD!!
- 19 Monument Square - Elegant Triplex dripping with period detail and 2 car parking with private courtyard for entertaining Newly priced at $1,200,000 SOLD OVER ASKING!!
- 64 Walker Street - Georgeous Custom Built Manor with Adjacent Carriage House! 6700 + sq ft of Luxury Living $1,475,000 SOLD!!
- 53 Monument Avenue - Elegant Single Family with over 2500 sq ft of Living Area Situated on Historic Monument Avenue $1,099,000 (SOLD!!)
- 2 Wood Street Unit #1 - Renovated 2 Bedroom plus office loaded with original detail and charm with storage and Garage Parking! $579,000 (SOLD!!)
- 360 Bunker Hill Street Unit #2 - Custom Renovated 2 Bedroom 1.5 bath Floor through with private roofdeck with skyline views $379,000 (SOLD!!)
- 12 School Street Unit #1 - Welcome home! This gorgeous 2 Bedroom plus Study/nursery over 1200 sq ft complely renovated $499,000 (SOLD!)
- 2 Auburn Square Unit #2 Gorgeouse Penthouse Duplex with Amazing skyline Views $529,900(Sold!!!)
- 1 Warren Street Unit 201 - Turn key 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath in the Nautica building. Charlestown Navy Yard living at its best!! $675,000 (SOLD!!)
- Majestic Brick Victorian Townhouse in prime Town Hill location! 1 garage and 2 separate off street Parking $1,375,000 (SOLD!)
- 2 Crystal Place Adorable Rowhouse Single Family. ecently Reduced! Opportunity to renovate and put your finishing touches $309,900 (SOLD!)
- 24 Lexington Street Unit #2 - Sun Filled 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with central air, storage, and roofdeck now priced at $409,000 (SOLD)
- Exquisite Flagship Wharf Penthouse 2Bed/2Bath, Deck Awe Inspiring Harbor & Skyline Views! SOLD $965,000
- 82 Green Street, Charlestown,MA Single Custom Renovation! Beautiful! $779,000(SOLD FULL ASKING PRICE!)
- 16 Concord Street #1 Superior Floor through 1 Bedroom, Granite Kitchen, Marble Bath, Ctyd! $369,000(SOLD!)
- 16 Concord Street Unit #2 Spectacular 3 Bedroom Penthouse Duplex with views of the Monument $659,000 (SOLD!)
- 16 Concord Street, Charlestown,MA 2 Family near Mon Square! $649,900(SOLD FULL PRICE)
- 41 Monument Avenue, Charlestown,MA Rare Classic Brick Townhouse! $849,000 (SOLD)
- 2001 Marina Drive #901, Marina Bay, Amazing Waterfront Penthouse $1,050,000
- 42-44 Washington St #6, Charlestown, MA Penthouse Skyline & Decks! $355,000 SOLD!!
- 481 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth,MA King Sized Ranch, 1.3 Acres! Only $249,900 (SOLD)
- 24 Harvard Street, Charlestown,MA Victorian Duplex! $450,000 (SOLD)
- 102 Gainsborough Street #204E, Boston-Fenway! Superior 2 Bedroom! $549,000 (SOLD FULL PRICE!)
- 20 Thacher Street #4, NorthEnd, Penthouse 2Bedroom,Roofdeck! $424,000 (SOLD!)
- 504 Columbus Ave #2, South End, Parlor Duplex 2Bedroom! $719,000 (SOLD!)
- Parris Landing 42 8th Street,Navy Yard Designer 1 Bedroom,Valet PKG! $389,000
- 78 Davison Street,HydePark,Renovated Mansard Victorian,4CarPkg!$264,900 (SOLD OVER ASKING!)
- 65 Winthrop Street#1 2000+SF Duplex Mon Square/TrainingField $809,000(SOLD!)
- 18 Mount Vernon Street New Single Family with 2 Car Parking! This magnificent antique home will be totally restored with every possible amenity! 4/5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, familyroom, huge yard! Call today for more details $1,450,000 Exclusive (SOLD OVER ASKING!)
- 94 Whitin Ave, Point of Pines! Private Beach! Bungalow! $295,000(SOLD OVER ASKING!)
- 73 Chelsea St #109,"The Nautica" 2bed, 2.5bath, 2SEPARATE GARAGE PARKING SPACES! Only $559,000
- 4 Trenton Street #3, Charlestown,MA Sparkling Pthse with Roofdeck! $285,000 (SOLD OVER ASKING PRICE!)
- 16 Woronoco Road, North Weymouth Great Single near the Water! $254,900 (SOLD OVER ASKING PRICE)
- 356-358 Main Street #30, Charlestown, MA Great Deal! Loft Duplex! Views $389,900(SOLD!)
- 66 Hamilton Drive, Pembroke Gardener's Paradise Single FAM $264,900(SOLD FOR FULL ASKING PRICE!)
- 64 Ferrin Street, Charlestown,MA Single Family! $399,000 (SOLD FULL ASKING PRICE!)
- The Basilica, 106 13th St, Charlestown,MA 2Bedroom, Pkg! $300,000(SOLD)
- 213 Main Street #3, Charlestown, MA Sunny 2 Bedroom-Great Price! $340,000(SOLD)
- 48 Pleasant Street#1, Charlestown, MA Designer's Own Home Steps to Mon Sq! $495,000 (SOLD!)
- 31 Bardwell Street #2, Jamaica Plain, MA Stunning Duplex Penthouse with Parking $389,000 (SOLD!)
- 256 Athens St. South Boston, MA (Amazing Penthouse! Have it All with 2 PKG Spaces! - $419,000)(SOLD!)
- 19 Union St. Charlestown, MA (Federal Period Single Renovated to Perfection! - $1,135,000(SOLD!)
- 6 Woods Place #1 Charlestown, MA (Custom Built 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath with Parking! - $539,000 (SOLD!)
- 21 Cordis St. Charlestown, MA (Stunning Federal Period Brick Single with Parking - $1,345,000 (SOLD!)
- 332 Bunker Hill St#3 Charlestown, MA (Oversized Loft Like One Bedroom! - $289,900) (SOLD!)